C-CORE is continuously seeking people to work in our core areas. If you are a creative problem-solver who is interested in working on a range of engineering problems in a friendly, supportive and challenging environment, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
SALARY & BENEFITS
C-CORE is invests in people and creates a dynamic, rewarding employment experience. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including attractive vacation & leave entitlements, a generous retirement savings plan and medical & dental plans. We also offer numerous opportunities for professional/personal growth.
NOTE: C-CORE thanks all those who apply; however, only those whose skills most closely match the position will be contacted.
Administrative Assistant - Deadline for submission: May 12, 2017
C‑CORE is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with its highly skilled team of business professionals, engineers and scientists. If you are a self-motivated team player and committed to excellence, this may be your opportunity.
As C-CORE’s Administrative Assistant you will be performing a number of administrative and accounting work assignments. You will be responsible for:
* Front office reception duties including greeting visitors, managing couriers, phone and email, maintaining staff directories and updating vacation/travel schedules;
* Setting up meetings and preparing minutes;
* Maintaining office and coffee room supplies;
* Reporting building maintenance issues and organizing repair of office equipment;
* Preparing, proofing and cataloguing documents and reports;
* Preparing travel advances, claims and expense reconciliations;
* Preparing monthly reconciliation of procurement card accounts;
* Copying and filing; and
* Other duties related to the day-to-day administrative activities of the office.
A diploma in Office or Business Administration is required, ideally supplemented with three or more years of experience working in an office environment. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You should be able to work independently as well as part of a team. You must be organized, with attention to detail and have the ability to successfully multitask. You must have above average computer skills with proficiency using the MS Office suite of software products. Experience in bookkeeping/accounting would be considered an asset.
Qualified applicants should forward their cover letter and résumé electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org